Extruded But Rustic
I just wanted to drop a quick note on the Monrovia Series but if I keep it in paragraph form I probably will end up with a two pages with 8-point font. I will do my best to use bullets and keep them to 2 lines per. Here we go.
- Made in the City of Monrovia which is located in California which is the 31st state of the United States
- Price: Every dealer will get 50% off the price list for the Monrovia Series till Thanksgiving 2012
- Recycled Content: 1/3 or 33% is produced with pre-consumer waste. In fact all products produced at the Western Quarry factory in Monrovia have this trait and the ARTOTILESTUDIO product inherit this as well.
- We are looking for MASTER STOCKING DISTRIBUTORS to manage states and/or metropolitan regions.
- Sampling: Free at this time for chips & boards place your orders while there is no cost (YOU pay for shipping).
- Factory tours drop us a line to schedule a visit.
Thanks for reading and for your time.
Digging some more in the Yard of Western Quarry I found these out of place dots / keys. After asking Mike & Walt found out they were used in a restoration project in Avalon / Catalina. When I got them they were without a glaze but the Tile Studio found the job in a book and glazed them accordingly.
I was digging around the yard and came across these pieces (separately). They were made for the restoration of the Wrigley Pool Coping on Catalina Island. I am looking for pictures of the project but no luck. If you are inclined please help me.
Looking through some old books came across a project they have done. Who is they Walt & Mike, hope to share more about them in the future.
Here is a shot of the hall way in this 55,000,000.00 dollar home. Did it actually sell, not the point. Someone put that number on it. Where I live I need to put about 87 homes together to fetch 55,000,000.00! LINK HERE
That old truck you see on the road. The rusty one. The one with dents. That one. Pick a year 71, 68, 98. You have seen them, the one that no matter the condition it is still working. Still producing. That is Western Quarry.
I need to ask more questions. Need to do more homework but this place has history it is has repaired history & hope we will build a rich new story using www.artobrick.com has a distribution channel for its great products and designs.